WELL, AT LEAST IT HAPPENED NOW...
I'm sorry to say that my dates will be delayed due to an problem with my publisher/ISBN provider.
It appears either an incorrect file was associated with the final drafting of one of the books and/or my ISBN provider duplicated one of my ISBNs to someone else.
I'm already on the horn finding it which. I suspect it's the former & not the latter, and I certainly hope it is.
If it's the latter... then I have to revise the book to avoid future ISBN problems. If it's the former, easy, just resubmit & go through the process again.
Either way, it means a week+ of delay.
I apologize for the delay, but my hands are tied.
Sorry guys & gals...
Thanks for understanding,